Friday, 20 September 2013

Cover reveal

In Late October I have a story being released in the anthology- Edible Delights vol 3.
It's called First Bite, First Glance and was the first ever vampire, menage story i ever wrote.
Just for fun I made it female Domme and Regency Historical as well!
Well...one of the smaller characters peaked a friend of mine's attention and she 'asked' me to write
Marie's story too!
I didn't really want to, but while sitting at a conference in March- it just sort of came to me.
So I wrote it and got my beautiful and talented friend Khloe Wren to make a cover for me.
I'm going to get it edited and release it as a self pubbed release- probably as a free read sometime in October.
Which will be fun!
Here's the lovely cover and I am looking forward to this one!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment