Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Imogene Nix's new M/F erotic romance!




Thank you so much for joining me today Imogene!
I have been lucky enough to read this story, and it's a beautiful romance. About a tortured hero and the woman who saves him. Well, they save each other really. It's beatiful.
So tell me, what was the most challenging thing about writing this story?
I think it was dealing with the realities of the death of a child. The breakup of the family unit because neither parent was able to cope.

There are a few quite hard scenes in this story.

Is it your first release? If not, what number is it for you?
Uhh number 13 for me but also number 9 for the year... But i’ve a few more to go this year...
Tell us a little about how you came about writing erotic romance.
Can I say it was kind of an accident? I came home from a readers conference, fully fired up.  Now when I started writing, I just wrote what I like. Good hot sexy romance. It was only when my first book released that I understood this was an erotic romance.

*shakes head*
Anyway I just went at it. Writing... writing... writing. It’s just natural, I guess.
I want everything. Every tingle and every caress. Every sigh. I’m hooked on a darned good sexy story!
Buy Links Evernight Amazon

 Biography:


Wife, mother and nutty bookstore owner all describe Imogene Nix, but the real secret is Science Fiction, Paranormal Romance with a hefty dose of Romantic Suspense is what she adores.

She is dedicated to high quality romance, with a dollop of erotic interactions, and has dipped her toes into Science Fiction, Contemporary Romance and Paranormal Romance featuring feisty headstrong female leads and the odd   Romantic Suspense.

She lives in Rural Queensland where she happily raises 2 daughters, lots of chickens a couple of cats and her super pup Teddy. When she isn’t writing or reading, she’s hanging out with her husband, acting like a techno-geek or cooking and making wine.

Links—where to find Imogene Nix:

Facebook            Twitter      Goodreads         Google+          Blog       Hotter Than Hades          Website

No comments:

Post a Comment