Sunday, 18 August 2013

F/F BDSM

I honestly was TRYING to not wander into any more subgenre's than I already had.
Well, a friend sent me a submission call for F/F BDSM short stories for an anthology
D L King is putting together.
She is an amazing editor and although i had only 3 days to write it, how could I now give it a go?

Here is a short, unedited snippet, just for fun.
I won't hear back from her until November, but I don't mind. It's taught me something and that's:
When the muse hits, just grab on and ride the wave. No controlling the story at all!
It was a lot of fun :)



What to wear today? I knew my pet liked me more in softer materials, less clothes. My grin spread wide across my face as I pulled out my most restrictive, black leather skirt. She could whimper all she liked, she’d work for it today.
I threw my shirt and panties into the wash basket. My favorite black bra fell to the floor as I pulled out a corset and decided on that instead. I slipped the sheer black material over my rather nice breasts, tweaking the nipples for fun and hissed as the pain coiled deep in my belly.
I slipped the black skirt up over my ample ass and zipped it up. Next, the final touch, my heels.
I had three pairs for playing and each were a good indication to my pet of how I was feeling. On occasion I wore the wrong pair just to fuck with her a little, but today I reached for the boots without question. They were black, leather, laced up to my knees and had a platform that gave me a full six inches in height.

No comments:

Post a Comment