Thursday, 8 August 2013

Erotica Released

I love to write short, pure erotica on occasion and they are as varied as all of my genre hopping!
Sometimes I get these intese scenes in my head and it's nice just to get them out.

This was one of the first contemporary Domme pieces I ever wrote and I love it because of that.
Here's the amazing cover and the link if you want to check it out!
Only 60 cents on the publishers website or 99cents on Amazon!

 Diana is a switch who has met a man who brings out her Domme side. She has a beautiful new corset and her pet has just arrived.

Clan Destine Link

Amazon Link







A little M/M because I LOVE it!

James may be gay, but that doesn't mean he's out of the closet and at the moment he doesn't need to be. He has a standing date with Derrick every week, and it's Friday night. Date night.

Clan Destine Link

Amazon Link



 A M/F Erotica piece

Kaiti's reading a hot erotic romance and it has her in dire need to come. Two by her own hand and she's still aching. Perhaps Nick, the hot executive can help her out?

Clan Destine Link

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment