Sunday, 31 March 2013

Spring forward Blog Hop


Hello blog hoppers
My name is Tamsin Baker. I am a new author of erotic romance and erotica.

Spring for me, in the land down under, is the Spring Racing Carnival. Unfortunately it is an expensive day, even if you don’t go the full hog. My hearts desire for this spring would be to go to Melbourne Cup Day and go all out. New dress, shoes, makeup done professionally and of course a ticket, food and alcohol on the day.
A true luxury.

I have my first two stories coming out in May this year.
One is an M/F erotic romance that is being published as part of the Edible Delights Anthology, published by Secret Cravings Publishing.
The second, and my favourite, is an M/M contemporary erotic romance being published by Evernight Publishing.
Please leave a comment below and I will put you in the drawer to win a copy of either one. Please put down which you prefer and I will give away one of each to the most original comments.

P.S. - love sharing excerpt and asking readers opinion so please follow along with my blog.
Good luck and happy hopping 
http://www.inlinkz.com/wpview.php?id=253728

3 comments:

  1. put me down for the m/m. I think m/m romances are more emotionally charged and there for more satisfying to read sometimes :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're making us choose! Hmmmm... decisions, decisions... ippy, dippy, my space shippy, on a course so true, past Neptune and Pluto's moon and the one I choose is...

    the M/M :)

    Joleene at JoleeneNaylor dot com

    thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put me down for the m/f...the other book sounds great too!
    rilekat2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete